Sunday, October 2, 2016

The Start of the Adventure

 
 
 







SV Maluhia



My adventure on Maluhia begun May 18, 2016. The adventure started when I purchased Maluhia from the previous owners who are headed on to new adventure in their lives.  To be truthful the adventure started long ago when I decided I wanted sailboat that could take me anywhere I want to go, but that is a store for a later time. 

On May 31, 2016, the U.S. Coast Guard Documentation Center issued the new documentation for Maluhia.  Maluhia homeport is Ventura, CA and she was born in Fullerton, CA and is Hull 251. She is a 1992 Pacific Seacraft Crealock 37, designed by William Crealock.   If you are interested in her stats, you can find them at http://bluewaterboats.org/pacific-seacraft-crealock-37

Maluhia resides in La Cruz in the Bay of Banderas on the Pacific Coast of Mexico. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment